- Smoking is prohibited in all the public areas of the hotel and in "non-smoking" bedrooms (art. 51 legge n. 3 del 16/01/03 e del DCPM 23/12/03).
- Smoking is allowed in designated "smoking" bedrooms and in the Smoking room of La Pergola.
Small dogs are welcome in all areas of the hotel, except the Cavalieri Grand Spa Club, in pool areas and in the restaurants.
For dogs staying in the hotel, there is an additional fee of € 30.00 per day.
CHECK-IN / CHECKOUT
Check in - 3.00 pm
Check out - 12.00 pm
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY PER ROOM
As per hotel policy, our deluxe and imperial rooms can accommodate a maximum of 3 persons.
Service of alcoholic beverages, in all bars open to the public, will finish at 2.00 am. (Legge n. 160 del 02/10/07).
Passport or other official form of photographic id is needed in order to use the hotel's internet services / telephone booths (Decreto legge 155/05).
- The use of cooking appliances, open flames and irons is strictly prohibited.
- Electronic safes are available in every guest room and suite.
- Laptop compatible safes are only available in the Penthouse, Planetarium, Petronius & Napoleon Suites.
- A complimentary shuttle bus service to and from Piazza Barberini is available for resident hotel guests up to capacity.
- Supervised garage parking available from 7.00 am to 11.00 pm.
MEETINGS / CONFERENCES / CONGRESSES
- Ambulance presence upon request.
- Fireworks displays on request with 2 weeks prior notice.
- Security surveillance can be arranged at an extra charge.
PHOTOGRAPHY & INTERVIEWS
Interviews and photo shoots are permitted, but only with prior consent from the hotel office of Public Relations.
LOST & FOUND
For lost and found enquiries, please contact Guest Services (+39 06 3509 1)
- The entire hotel site is protected with an Intrusion Alarm System, monitored around-the-clock by the hotel Security team.
- An in-house fire, evacuation and first aid brigade is on duty around-the-clock and acts immediately in case of emergency.
Access to guest room floors is only permitted after registration at reception (includes guests to the Imperial Club).
Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent. When a minor is travelling with other adults, written authorisation from their parent, accompanied by a photocopy of their passport, must be given to reception at the time of check-in.
- The hotel management reserves the right to close any part of the facility for essential maintenance without prior notice and without entitlement to compensation.
- The hotel is not responsible for any physical harm incurred whilst using Grand Spa facilities, also arising from prior disorders or illness.
- Access to the Grand Spa & Fitness Centre is limited to persons over 14 years of age.
- Children of 5 years and over are permitted to use the indoor pool under direct parental supervision.
- No dogs or other animals are permitted in the Cavalieri Grand Spa Club or in pool areas.
- Swimming caps are compulsory in the indoor pool.
- It is compulsory to wear pool slippers or shoe-covers, and bathrobes in the halls and bar area.
- Swimming in outdoor pools is only permitted during opening hours under supervision by pool attendants.
- The hotel's Fitness Circuit closes at dusk.
ROME CITY TAX
Effective 1 Jan 2011, the city of Rome has introduced a City Tax of 3 euro per person per night (subject to change), payable by all customers regardless of rate, including complimentary nights. Children under the age of 10 years are on the other hand exempt from payment.